The 33rd Annual Graduation Celebration will be held on Thursday, May 4, at the Alumni Center (across from Scheumann Stadium) to celebrate the accomplishments of the Ball State University Class of 2017! A special academic honors reception will take place from 4:30-5 p.m. (by invitation only), with the main event to follow from 5-7 p.m.
All Class of 2017 graduates are invited (May, July, and December) for free food, beverages, and fun!
- Seniors will receive a free alumni t-shirt!
- Prizes and giveaways
- DJ entertainment
- Free food!
- Popcorn and cupcakes
Reservations required! Please register here today or no later than Friday, April 28.
Learn more about what your Alumni Association has to offer! We will have booths set up to learn more about programs and services that are available to you as an alumnus, including:
- Alumni chapter and event information
- Programs and services offered (license plates, insurance, etc.)
- Join our social media sites and participate in contests
- Alumni registry/update your information
- Cardinal Varsity Club/Athletics
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Graduate School
- Commencement Office
- Ball State Federal Credit Union
- Career Center
You must be registered to graduate with the commencement office to be eligible to attend. Guests must be 21 to attend.
- The green loop shuttle stops at the Alumni Center, so no need to worry about parking!
- Dress attire is casual
- Rain or shine!
For additional information, contact us at email@example.com.