- The student must be a full-time undergraduate student, and the award must be used during the spring semester following the Talent Search competition.
- The award must be used for tuition and mandatory fees and/or room and board if the student resides in University Housing.
- The award will be transferred from the Ball State University Alumni Association (potentially via the Ball State University Foundation) to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. The funds will be applied directly to the student's Ball State account.
- If the student is receiving a full tuition/fees and room/and board scholarship, is not paying fees and tuition and/or is not a Ball State housing resident, the award will be honorary; no cash disbursements will be made.
- If the amount of these charges is less than the value of the scholarship, the scholarship will be reduced to cover only the specific charges. No cash disbursements will be made.
For more information, contact Michelle Johnson.