Bursar and Loan Adminstration

Credit Balances

A credit balance may exist in your account for a number of reasons. You may have had a reduction of charges, made an overpayment, or be eligible for a refund of your deposit. Regardless of the reason a credit balance exists, you must make a request in the Office of Bursar and Loan Administration (Lucina, Room B32) that a check be issued for the amount of the credit balance. The check will be mailed within five working days to the address indicated on the request.

If you are registered for direct deposit of refunds, the funds will be deposited into your specified bank account.  You may learn more about direct deposit of refunds and register your account here