- Online: Pay online through eBill using the following payment options:
- Credit Cards - offered online only and will incur a 2.75% convenience fee.
- In Person: Please bring payment to the cashier's window in Lucina Hall, Room B32:
- Money order
- Cashier's check
- Traveler's checks
- Mail: Mail your check, money order, or cashier's check along with your remittance slip or Ball State Student ID# to:
- Ball State University
Office of Bursar and Loan Administration
Muncie, IN 47306-0725
Payments made cannot exceed the current bursar balance. Payments that are in excess of the bursar balance may be returned to the sender.
* Loose coin is required to be rolled unless the quantity is not sufficient to fill a wrapper.
**Funds must be drawn from a U.S. Bank in U.S. dollars.
**Certain types of
accounts are not eligible for online payments. These payment types include credit card cash advance checks, brokerage account
checks, or any check marked “Do Not Use for ACH.”
Do not send post-dated checks. All payments are processed the day they are received.
A $25 returned check service charge is assessed for each dishonored payment from a checking or savings account. If the check is in payment for a university obligation, this service charge is in addition to other established penalties.