BSU Employee daily and weekly rental program now available.
Next time you travel out of town or out of the country you can continue to stay in touch with the office or keep up with your email messages.
Scroll down or choose from the following list for more details:
- Basic Cell Phone: Voice service that you can use within the United States or when you travel internationally.
- PDA (Personal Data Assistant): Choose from an iPhone 3GS, or Windows Mobile device with voice and unlimited data service.
- MiFi Mobile Hotspot: A portable, wireless Wi-Fi hotspot that supports up to 10 devices.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: An Android-based tablet computer that is portable, compact, and lightweight. It comes equipped with 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity for Internet on the go. The Galaxy Tab features Microsoft Office Compatibility for viewing and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. It also has up to seven hours of battery life, a bright 7" TFT-LCD display, and two built-in megapixel cameras!
- Apple Black 16GB iPad 2: A second generation iPad, a tablet computer with a new design that is 33% thinner and 15% lighter than the original! The iPad 2 features a 9.7" display and a 5x digital zoom HD camera. Quick Office® Pro HD included for creating, editing, and sharing Microsoft Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint® files.
Sign up is easy. Just choose and download the appropriate rental form below, complete it, and then fax it to 765-285-1797. Remember that two days advance notice is required to allow for device activation.
Robert Bell Building, room 237
Ball State University
Muncie, Indiana 47306
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday