- Any employee needing to change their address may come to the PEB office and complete new tax forms, or use Self-Service Banner (SSB) and change it on line. Please note: in order to change an address with the benefit vendors, you will need to contact the PEB office and not just utilize Self-Services Banner (SSB).
Family Status/Qualifying Event Changes
- A Family Status/Qualifying Event Change may occur when an employee marries, divorces, has a child, adopts a child, loses a child or spouse, or when the employee's spouse has a job change or a significant change in their health care coverage. This includes the loss of coverage. Please contact the PEB office within 31 days of the Qualifying Event to make any benefit changes.
- Employees may wish to change their Health Care Coverage by changing between Single and Family coverage, or adding/deleting people from their coverage. Changes to health care must be made within 31 days of the Qualifying Event.
- Employees may wish to change their level of coverage under the Flexible Spending Plans. A change in childcare providers may also constitute an eligible status change for the purpose of changing the amount being committed to the Dependent Flexible Spending Plan. All changes to the Flexible Spending Plans must be consistent with the status change. Changes to flexible spending must be made within 31 days of the Qualifying Event.
- Employees may wish to change life insurance beneficiaries (Please see Forms).
- Employees may wish to change pension beneficiaries (Please see our Link to our Forms in the Related Links at right).
- Information: Employees must first change their name with the Social Security Office. Then they should bring their new SS Card or their letter from SS notifying them that they have made the change to the PEB office and complete new tax forms.