If you have an address change, you will need to change it in the Payroll office. You may do this in one of two ways:

If you have an address change and you are no longer employed with Ball State University, then please print the Change of Address form and return it to the PEB office. Mail it to: Payroll & Employee Benefits, 2000 University Avenue - AD Bldg., Rm 29, Muncie, IN 47306.

Related Links