To close a study, use the following instructions:
- Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
- Select the project that will be closed.
- Click on "Project History," on the left side of the page.
- Click on "Create New Package."
- Click on "New Document Package."
- You are now on the Designer page to upload all necessary documents to submit the Final Report form.
For Closing A Study You Need To Upload the Following Documents
After uploading all necessary documents:
- Click on “Sign this Project,” located on the left side of the page.
- If you shared the project previously with an adviser, the adviser and you will be notified of your signature through an email from IRBNet.
- If you are a student, you must wait to receive additional notification that your adviser has signed the project before continuing to step 8.
- Your project is ready to be submitted to committee. Click on “Submit this Package.”
- Select the proper committee to review the study.
- Ball State University
has four listed: ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB.
- Highlight the committee
- Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Closure/Final Report.”
- Click “Submit.”