To modify a current study, use the following instructions:
- Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
- Select the project you want to modify.
- Click on “Project History,” located on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Create New Package” button located on this page.
- Click on “New Document Package.”
- You are now on the Designer page to upload all necessary documents to submit a modification.
For Modifications You Need To Upload the Following Documents
- Modification Request Form
- Any relevant project documents you need to modify, these could include:
- Informed Consent documents
- Parental Permission forms
- Recruitment Letters or E-mails
- Introductory scripts
- Include anything
you will use in your study that will help the review committee
understand your research topic and explains how you plan to conduct your
- Make sure all modifications are highlighted in your documents. If you do not highlight, your study will not be reviewed.
- Click on “Sign this Project,” located on the left side of the page.
- Your project is ready to be submitted to committee, click on “Submit this Package.”
- Select the proper committee to review the study.
- Ball State University
has four listed: ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB.
- Highlight the committee
and click "Continue."
- Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Amendment/Modification.”
- Click “Submit.”