If your project has been deferred, you will need to submit a revision package.
- Use your username and password to sign in to IRBNet.
- Click on “My Projects” and select the project you want to modify.
- Click on "Designer” located under the “Project Administration” section on the left side of the page or in the center of the page.
- Click "Add New Document" to submit a revised document with requested changes.
- (Note: changes should be made according to the deferral letter sent to the IRBNet e-mail address you provided.)
- Your project will be locked and you will be unable to edit documents that have already been submitted.
- Click "Create New Package" to submit a revised version of the documents requested.
- Create, complete, and submit the appropriate documents.
- In the document type menu, select the most appropriate match for the document you are uploading.
- If there is no match, select “other” from the menu.
- Select the “choose file” tab to browse your computer for desired file (arrow).
- Click the “Attach” button to upload the file to your package.
- The reviewers will be interested in seeing the changes you made to your original proposal.
- For minor changes, such as slight word changes, you may be able to highlight the new text you added to the original document.
- For larger changes you will want to upload a separate document that describes the changes you made in your proposal.
- Including both highlighted changes and a separate document helps to more fully explain how your project has changed in light of committee feedback.
- Click on “Sign this Package,” on the left side of the page. Once at the Sign Package screen, indicate your project role (arrow) and click "Sign".
- Your project is ready to be submitted to the committee, click on “Submit this Package.”
- Select the proper committee to review the study.
- Ball State University
has four listed: ASPiRE, IACUC, IBC, and IRB.
- Highlight the committee
and click "Continue."
- Select your “Submission Type,” and choose “Revision," and then click "Submit."