Research Integrity

How do I report a conflict?

1. Review the Ball State University Federal Significant Conflict of Interest Policy.

2. Download the Significant Financial Conflict of Interest form.

3. Complete the form.

4. Submit the completed form, including your signature and any supplemental materials, to your department head or other supervisor.

5. If necessary, the disclosure form may be forwarded to a dean or other appropriate official to provide additional comments and endorsement.