Study Abroad Insurance

If you are a Ball State University student planning to study abroad using Ball State University programs, you should first review Ball State University’s International Travel Policy.   That policy details the general requirements a student must fulfill to study abroad.   One of those requirements is the mandatory purchase of medical and evacuation insurance.  The purchase of this insurance is included in the total cost of University sponsored study abroad programs.  You may contact either the Rinker Center for International Programs or the Office of Risk Management for additional information on the details of this insurance program.    

Office of Risk Management
Administration Building Room 103
2000 W. University Ave.
Muncie, Indiana 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., M-F
Phone: (765) 285-1109
Fax: (765) 285-1128
View E-mail Address