How to Apply to the Graduate Program
Here is a step-by-step guide to apply to our program for Fall 2015:
- Complete the application for admission to Ball State’s Graduate School.
- Send one copy of your official transcript or transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate work to the Graduate School, West Quad, room 100, Ball State University, Muncie, IN 47306. The Graduate School does not need a copy of your transcript for work you completed at Ball State.
- Send an e-mail to Kay Collins with your resume (including education, work experience, organizations and activities, awards and honors, etc., and contact information for three professional references).
- Complete the departmental online application.
- A complete application (admission to Ball State's Graduate School, a resume, contact information for three professional references, and departmental online application) must be received by January 9, 2015. Based upon the quality of application materials, invitations to applicants will be sent to attend Interview Day until all openings are filled. Last year all openings were filled before the deadline.
- Attend Interview Day.
Note: The GRE is not required to apply for the SAAHE graduate program.
If you prefer, you can send your application, resume, and references by U.S. mail to Kay Collins, Ball State University, Administration Building, room 238, Muncie, IN 47306.
Interview Day for fall 2015 admission is Saturday, February 21, 2015.
If you are interested in a graduate assistantship in Housing and Residence Life as an assistant residence hall director or a resident manager in University Apartments, you must also apply to Housing and Residence Life.