Student Center Banner Policy
Banners may only be hung in the Student Center Tally Area following the procedures below.
- Banners must be professionally made on canvas, vinyl, or approved plastic material.
- No homemade banners will be accepted.
- All banners should have a grommet in each corner as well as grommets every 2 feet.
- Banners can be no more than 48 inches vertically.
- Banners can be no more than 8 feet horizontally.
- Reservations are on a first come/first serve basis.
- There are only six available spaces for banners in the Tally.
- Banners will be reserved weekly and limited to (1) week unless the space is available and approved by Student Center Reservation Office.
- Banner content will be approved through the Student Center Reservation Office.
A PDF or JPEG document will need to be sent to email@example.com
Space can be reserved through Charlie Scofield @ 285-1850. firstname.lastname@example.org
The name of the sponsoring organization must appear on the banner.
- All banners will be discarded (5) days after they are taken down if not picked up in the Reservations Office.
- Only approved Student Center Staff can/will put up and remove banners from approved locations.