How to Get Help

If you need to report a crime that is in progress or to request emergency medical assistance, call 911.

For non-emergency medical assistance contact:
Health Center, 765-285-8431
Women's Center, 765-285-8035
Ball Memorial Hospital, 765-747-3241

If you need non-emergency police or legal services contact:
University Police, 765-285-1111
Muncie Police, 765-747-4838
Student Legal Services, 765-285-1888

Looking for someone to talk to? Contact:
Counseling Center, 765-285-1736
After hours/weekends 765-747-7330
Health Education, Health Center, 765-285-1002 or 765-285-8431
Women's Center (located atĀ Ball StateĀ Health Center), 765-285-8035
Student Rights and Community Standards
Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs/Deputy Coordinator for Title IX

Student Rights and Community Standards
L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Room L-4
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Summer hours: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Phone: 765-285-5036
Fax: 765-285-2856
View E-mail Address