Below is a list that includes information about some of the University provided applications and software that are most commonly used by students. If you have a question or need assistance with a technology-related issue, contacting the Technology HelpDesk is a great place to start.
- Antivirus: One of the most important things you can do to protect your computer is to run an updated antivirus program.
- Blackboard: A Web-based content management system that allows faculty to provide course content to students and allows students and faculty to communicate and collaborate.
- Communications Center (CommCenter): The Communications Center streamlines internal communications at Ball State, providing a more efficient and effective method for the university to share and receive timely announcements, news, and information.
- Course Evaluations: Online evaluations can be submitted during a designated time period.
- E-mail: Microsoft Exchange e-mail accounts are provided for faculty, staff, and students.
- Box: An online digital account that lets you store documents, pictures, and more that you can then access via computer and mobile devices.