Below is a list that includes information about some of the applications and software that are most commonly used by faculty and staff.
- Antivirus: One of the most important things you can do to protect your computer is to run an updated antivirus program.
- Blackboard: A Web-based content management system that allows faculty to provide course content to students and allows students and faculty to communicate and collaborate.
- Communications Center (CommCenter): The Communications Center streamlines internal communications at Ball State, providing a more efficient and effective method for the university to share and receive timely announcements, news, and information.
- Course Evaluations: Faculty can review course evaluations using Digital Measures.
- E-mail: Microsoft Exchange e-mail accounts are provided for faculty, staff, and students.
- Grade Submission: Learn how to electronically submit your grades to the Registrar.
- Box: An online digital account that lets you store documents, pictures, and more that you can then access via computer and mobile devices.
Unified Technology Support
Tech Center, Bracken Library 101
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Technology HelpDesk Support - 24/7