Who is My Advisor?
As part of a wise plan for tracking progress in completing requirements, using time, selecting courses and programs, and effeciently using financial resources, plan to see your academic advisor at least once each semester. To find the name of your advisor:
- Visit http://my.bsu.edu and login with your BSU username and password.
- Click on "SSB - Self-Service Banner".
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on "Student Records".
- Click on "Current Degree and Advisor".
- Your academic advisor is listed along with your degree information.