The Arts and Communications (AC) Advising Center, located in AC 224, assists sophomores through seniors who have declared majors in the departments below. In addition, all incoming transfer students (with 30 or more hours) will meet with an Advising Coordinator for evaluation of transfer credit, assistance with course registration, and introduction to the DegreeWorks audit.
You should take responsibility to contact your new advisor, establish an academic relationship, and request their assistance as needed as you progress through degree completion. Your faculty advisor's name, phone number, and building location can be identified on your DegreeWorks audit, or by selecting "Current Degree and Advisor" under the Student Records link in Self-Service Banner.
Other services available through your Advising Center include:
- Graduation application, checklist and verification for graduation
- Transfer Course Equivalencies
- Assistance with your DegreeWorks audit
- Major/Minor changes, additions, deletions
- Registration Instructions