The Whitinger Business (WB) Advising Center (in AC 224) assists sophomores through seniors who have declared majors in the areas below. In addition, all incoming transfer students (with 30 or more hours) will meet with an Advising Coordinator for evaluation.
- Athletic Training
- Business Administration
- Business and Marketing Education
- Exercise Science
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Mathematical Economics
- Operations Management
- Physical Education Teaching
- Professional Selling
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Sports Administration
- Pre Physical Therapy - non-degree area
- Bachelor of General Studies (BGS) - with minors or areas of emphasis in any of the programs listed above
Your Advising Resource Center is specialized on the basis of specific departments and programs. Once you have reached sophomore status, you will be assigned to one of six advising centers, strategically located in AC 224. The Center will facilitate assignment of your new faculty advisor.
You should take responsibility to contact your new advisor, establish an academic relationship, and request their assistance as needed as you progress through degree completion. Your faculty advisor's name, phone number, and building location can be identified on your DegreeWorks audit, or by selecting "Current Degree and Advisor" under the Student Records link in Self-Service Banner.
Other services available through your Advising Center include:
- Graduation application, checklist and verification for graduation
- Transfer Course Equivalencies
- Assistance with your DegreeWorks audit
- Major/Minor changes, additions, deletions
- Registration Instructions