Ten Tips to Success for Re-admitted Students
- Attend all your classes and participate
- Don't be a "know it all", you will be amazed at what you don't know! Attend SI (Supplemental Instruction) sessions.
- Ask for help immediately, don't wait until mid-term
- Get to know your instructors & know your "Faculty Advisor"
- Make use of your instructors office hours, get help & clear up anything you are not sure about.
- Free Tutors are available for all "core" courses - NQ 323
- Review your test with your instructor if he/she does not review the exam in class.
- Keep track of your grades (quizzes, papers, and tests)
- Ask questions in class
- Keep up on your assigned readings & complete all assignments even if they are not collected and graded.
Freshman Academic Advising Center
North Quad (NQ), Room 339
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
Hours: 8 a.m-5 p.m. Monday-Friday (Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)