The mission of the Ball State University Athletic Training Program is to provide quality education which will create life-long learners that are committed to delivering high quality patient centered care within an interprofessional health care team. We aspire to develop students who are dedicated to maintaining involvement within the profession through clinical practice and service.
1. Students utilize evidence-based decision-making to answer clinical questions and provide patient-centered care.
2. Students demonstrate competence in athletic training knowledge and clinical skills to provide the best possible patient care.
3. Students promote themselves and the field of athletic training through professional and community involvement.
4. Students develop the interpersonal skills needed to communicate and collaborate within an interprofessional health care team.
5. Students model professional and ethical behaviors when representing themselves as a health care professional.
Ball State University Athletic Training Program Board of Certification Exam Data
Additional Costs Associated with the Program
There are extra costs
associated with the Ball State University Athletic Training Program once
admitted to the professional phase of the program. These costs are in addition to tuition, room
and board, and fees charged by the university, and include the following:
The Athletic Training Program Handbook details much of what you need to
know about your major and minor studies. Flip through the pages to find answers
to your questions about classroom and clinical experiences, educational
requirements, suggested timetables for course scheduling, service requirements,
certification, and many other topics.
Copyright © 2016 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241