Department of Architecture Banner 2

Current Students

Q. Who is my undergraduate advisor?
A. There are two undergraduate advisors. 

Q. Who is my graduate advisor?
A. There are three graduate advisors:

  • For master’s of architecture I (M.Arch professional): Janice Shimizu
  • For master’s of architecture II (MArch II post-professional): This program is currently on hold. 
  • For master’s of science in historic preservation: Susan Lankford

Q. What are the architecture computer specifications?
A. Download the departmental computer specs here. 

Q. My ID doesn’t work. How do I get into studio?
A. Contact Helen Ulrich,  design resources manager

Q. The studio is too hot or too cold. How can I fix it?
A. Contact Helen Ulrich, design resources manager

Q. Where do I get my stole for graduation?
A. Contact Lori Pence, assistant to the Dean

Q. What do I do if I have a concern regarding my education?
A. Start by contacting your advisor/program director.

Q. How do I send an e-mail message out to ALL College of Architecture and Planning faculty and staff?
A. Use this address.

Q. How do I send an e-mail message out to CAP students (undergrad and/or graduate)?
A. Go to Student Organizations/Representatives, Student Communication Center and enter your message under student blog or through the account

    Department of Architecture
    Architecture Building (AB), Room 402
    Ball State University
    Muncie, IN 47306

    Phone: 765-285-1900
    Fax: 765-285-1765