You will take 18 credit hours to fulfill the requirements of the digital media minor. This is broken down to 9 hours of core courses and 9 hours of elective courses.
- ICOM 101 The Digital World
- ICOM 375 Digital Storytelling
- ICOM 495 Senior Capstone
Electives (9 hours)
- ICOM 201 Digital Web Design and Usability
- ICOM 210 Introduction to Social Media
- ICOM 211 Digital Interactivity Design
- ICOM 212 Digital Image Design
- ICOM 213 Digital Video Design
- ICOM 214 Digital Sound Design
- ICOM 299x: Special Topics
- ICOM 390: Independent Study
After you’ve looked at the course descriptions, check out sample plans of study and a yearly schedule of when these courses are offered to help you and your advisor build your plan for the digital media minor.