There are specific admission requirements for both the Graduate School and the Human Performance Laboratory. Please read the following information carefully and follow the application instructions.
Ball State University Graduate School Admission Requirements & Application Instructions
1) Earned bachelor’s degree with a GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
2) One copy of official transcript of all previous college work.
3) Meet the HPL requirements (see below)
Please see the Graduate School website for their specific instructions. International students should also visit the International Students Admissions website for additional specific instructions. All information and materials requested by the Graduate School or International Student Admissions should be sent to those offices per their specific instructions.
Human Performance Laboratory Admission Requirements & Application Instructions
The following HPL requirements apply for both domestic and international students. Each requested item should be emailed to HPL@bsu.edu as an Adobe pdf document. Any non-pdf documents or postal mail will not be accepted.
1) CEPP Application Form. This pdf fillable form provides us general and educational information on each candidate, as well as your exercise background and interests, research background, reason for pursuing a MS in Clinical Exercise Physiology, and a writing sample.
2) Curriculum Vitae
3) Three letters of recommendation from those individuals listed on the application form, evaluating your potential to be an MS student, your ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment, and your academic and writing ability.
4) Transcripts of all previous college work (these can be unofficial or official and scanned in as a pdf – no postal mail allowed).
5) GRE scores [as a pdf (scanned in if necessary) – no postal mail allowed].
6) An HPL visit to meet the faculty and see the facilities and campus is strongly encouraged.
DEADLINE for ALL materials submitted to the Graduate School & HPL is January 15.
Copyright © 2014 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241