Lambda Alpha Epsilon (LAE) is a national coed fraternal organization of the American Criminal Justice Association. LAE seeks to:
- improve criminal justice through educational activities
- foster professionalism in law enforcement personnel and agencies
- promote professional, academic, and public awareness of criminal justice issues
- encourage the establishment and expansion of higher education and professional training in criminal justice
- provide a unified voice for professionals in, and students of, criminal justice
- promote high standards of ethical conduct, professional training, and higher education within the criminal justice field
The Beta Sigma Upsilon chapter at Ball State is one of 249 chapters in six regions throughout the United States. As a criminal justice and criminology major, you are eligible for membership in LAE.