Often getting involved with educational or non-profit organizations means donating money. We recognize that support and good works include more than monetary donations. You can show pride for your department, college, and Ball State in some easy and inexpensive ways.
To show your Cardinal pride and support:
- Display your diploma.
- Drink your morning brew from a Ball Student University coffee mug.
- Wear a Ball State University shirt with pride!
- Read the Alumnus Magazine.
- Send your major department a current business card for display.
- Read your major department's newsletter in print or on-line.
- Visit our Web sites for updated news, and share our achievements with family, friends, and colleagues.
- Say "yes" to an invitation to campus.
- Share your Ball State University stories and current information with prospective students.
- Follow the Cardinals, and cheer them on!
- Display your Ball State University pride with a Ball Student University license plate or license plate frame.
- Join a department or college advisory board.
- Offer to speak at a departmental career day or professional colloquium.
- Let us know about internships at your company, agency, or association.
- Establish an internship or internship program, and include Ball State University.
- Let us know about job opportunities at your company, agency, or association.
- Become active in the Ball State University Alumni Association.
- Let us know if your company, agency or association offers tours for students.
- Encourage your employer to donate gently used scientific equipment when upgrading.
- Call on our expertise to assist in starting a business or in solving a company, agency, association, or community problem—after all, we ARE a basic and applied research asset.
College of Sciences and Humanities
North Quad (NQ), room 193
Muncie, IN 47306
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Monday-Friday) (Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)