Nondegree Nonlicensure

If you love taking classes simply for the sake of learning, we hear you! You can register as a nondegree student with a nonlicensure designation and take graduate courses for your own personal and professional enrichment.

You’ll need to provide the Graduate School with official transcripts to verify your bachelor’s degree. And you’ll need a cumulative baccalaureate grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the latter half of your baccalaureate.

And, if you decide later you want to pursue that graduate degree, you might be able to apply up to 9 credit hours earned in a nondegree status to your degree program.
Apply Now
Contact Us
Info Session Button
Request Information
Graduate School
West Quad, Room 100
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Phone: 866-285-GRAD (toll-free)
or 765-285-1301
Fax: 765-285-1328
View E-mail Address