What if I want to change thesis advisors?

Remember that once you have signed up for HONR 499 and have informed the Honors College of who your thesis advisor will be, that is the person to whom your grade sheet will be sent. Therefore, if you change advisors, you must give us written statements from the original advisor saying he or she agrees to the change and from the new advisor saying he or she will direct your project.

If such a change is necessary, it must be completed by the midpoint of the semester in which you are enrolled so the grade sheet will be sent to the correct person. If you have already received an "incomplete" for this work, the situation is more complicated, and you must make an appointment with the dean or associate dean as soon as possible to begin the process of sorting this out.