The faculty supervisor is responsible for:
- approving only those students who are properly qualified
- acting as a channel of communication between student and employer when necessary
- informing the student of standards of professionalism, ethics, conduct, and appearance
- providing student with appropriate evaluation feedback on reports
- assigning and communicating final earned grade to the registrar's office
Faculty Supervisors for Internships
Supervisors for internships are not the same as academic advisors for each major.
For more information about internship possibilities, visit the Ball State Career Center.