Advising FAQ

Who do students contact to change their major/minor?

Student can change (add/drop/modify) their business minor or major by filling out simple paperwork in WB 146.

Who are the faculty advisors for each major?

A current list of faculty advisors for each undergraduate major is available at  Select "Faculty Advisors" from the right-hand navigation.

Miller College of Business
Whitinger Business Building, room 100
2000 W. University Ave.
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: 765-285-8192
Fax: 765-285-5117
View E-mail Address