Burris Delay 1.26.15BSU Alert: Burris Laboratory School is on a two-hour delay for Monday, Jan. 26.

MBA/Graduate Programs FAQ

How do I get graduate faculty status so I can teach a graduate course?

You must complete an application for graduate faculty status, which is available from your departmental administrative coordinator. The basic process is as follows: You submit your resume and publications for the last five years. Your department chair writes a supporting cover letter and sends the packet to the dean who copies it for Student Services and sends it to the Graduate School. Most new PhDs are automatically approved for Graduate Faculty status. For professors who earned their doctorates awhile ago, the graduate faculty qualifications are very close to what you must do to be Academically Qualified for AACSB.

Miller College of Business
Whitinger Business Building, room 100
2000 W. University Ave.
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: 765-285-8192
Fax: 765-285-5117
View E-mail Address