Study Abroad FAQ

What should I do if I want to lead or go on a study abroad trip with students?

If you are interested in leading or attending a study abroad trip, you can contact the Rinker Center for International Programs to get more information about the trips the university as to offer.

The Miller College also hosts field studies, which are short-term trips lasting about two weeks and include tours of firm locations and meetings with business leaders in addition to traditional sight-seeing opportunities.

Miller College of Business
Whitinger Business Building, room 100
2000 W. University Ave.
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: 765-285-8192
Fax: 765-285-5117
View E-mail Address