Moving up to the CPA

Thinking about becoming a certified public accountant (CPA)? That takes more education, of course—a master’s degree. 

Our undergraduate program in accounting flows nicely into the graduate program, where you’ll learn what you need to know before sitting for the CPA exam. The transition is smooth, so whether you’re ready to move toward a master’s degree and CPA accreditation right after graduation or sometime further down the road, it won’t be a hassle.
Department of Accounting
Whitinger Business Building, room 303
2000 W. University Ave.
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Phone: 765-285-5100
Fax: 765-285-4312
View E-mail Address