At Ball State, you will receive comprehensive preparation for an exciting career in business as well as a foundation for a master of business administration (MBA).
To graduate, you’ll need 120 hours total. In addition to the University Core Curriculum and Miller College of Business core requirements, you'll also take required courses for the marketing major. You can look up complete course descriptions in the undergraduate catalog.
- MKG 300 – Principles of Marketing
- MKG 310 – Consumer Behavior
- MKG 325 – Personal Selling
- MKG 350 – Market Research
- MKG 375 – Social Media Marketing
- MKG 410 – Marketing Channels
- MKG 420 – Integrated Marketing Communications
- MKG 425 – Advanced Selling
- MKG 427 – Sales Management
- MKG 429 – Sales Tech
- MKG 470 – International Marketing
- MKG 476 – Executing Social Media Marketing
- MKG 498 – Advanced Immersive Project
This is a guideline. Students need to meet with their faculty advisors to confirm the requirements for each degree program.