- Recognized as one of the best undergraduate programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in the 2006 rankings.
- Ball State's undergraduate and graduate accounting programs each ranked 6th in the nation
against programs of a similar size. When ranked against all schools,
Ball State's undergraduate class ranked 44th overall and the graduate
program ranked 43rd overall. (Public Accounting Report's Professors
- First public institution in Indiana to receive additional special accreditation for its accounting program from the Association to Advance College Schools of Business.
- Ranked continuously among the nation's top 10 undergraduate programs by U.S. News & World Report and described as the "ultimate entrepreneurial experience."
- Ranked 20th in an analysis of the nation's top undergraduate entrepreneurship programs by Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review.
- Ranked in the top 25 undergraduate entrepreneurship programs in the nation by Fortune Small Business magazine.
- Ranked 26th for the graduate entrepreneurship program in U.S. News & World Report's 2007 rankings.
Women 3.0 magazine in 2008 listed Ball State's master of business administration (MBA) program in entrepreneurship as one of the country's top 50.
Learn more about rankings and recognitions at Ball State.