To apply to the DNP Program you must:
- Be an advanced practice nurse (nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, nurse midwife).
- Have graduated from a National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) now referred to as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) accredited master's program in nursing with a minimum grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have completed a graduate-level statistics course and nursing research course.
- Have completed a graduate-level health assessment course.
- Have an unencumbered license as a registered nurse in your state of practice.
- Have recent clinical nursing experience.
- Meet all health clearance, criminal background checks, and other requirements for clinical practice.
If you meet these requirements, then continue to learn what application materials you need to provide to the School of Nursing.