Materials to Submit to Graduate School

You will need to submit to the Graduate School:

1. Application for admission.
2. Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores, for both the general test and the subject test in physics, no more than five years old.
3. Official copies of transcripts from all previous college work. Transcripts must be sent to both the Graduate School and to our office.  

Find out what you need to send to our department
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Ball State University
Cooper Physical Science Building, room 101
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday (Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Phone: 765-285-8860
Fax: 765-285-5674
View E-mail Address