Upon completion of the program, you must apply to be recommended by the Teachers CollegeĀ Office of Teacher Education Services to receive a standard grade license for school counselor, issued by the Indiana Department of Education.

A school services license allows you to serve as a counselor at all grade levels.
Counseling Psychology, Social Psychology and Counseling
Teachers College (TC), Room 605
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Phone: 765-285-8040
Fax: 765-285-2067
View E-mail Address