The Department of Elementary Education is in full support of the University's policy regarding academic dishonesty.
"Academic dishonesty includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Violations of procedures which protect the integrity of a quiz, examination, or similar evaluation, such as
2. Plagiarism or violation of procedures prescribed to protect the integrity of an assignment, such as
3. Cooperation with another person in academic dishonesty, either directly or indirectly as an intermediary agent or broker.
4. Knowingly destroying or altering another student's work whether in written form, computer files, art work, or other format.
5. Aiding, abetting, or attempting to commit an act or action which would constitute academic dishonesty."
Copyright © 2015 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241