- Make an advising appointment at least once every semester. Please call to schedule.
- Avoid, if possible, obviously busy times to make an appointment with your advisor. Additionally, it is very important that you keep your appointments or call to cancel.
- If you have not done so already, you'll want to start an advising folder to keep all your information organized.
- It may be helpful to have your questions written for your appointment.
- It is difficult to reach your advisor by phone. Email is preferred for quick questions. It is important to be very detailed in your emails. If you have more than a quick question, it is best to make an appointment.
- Check your BSU email frequently. Advisors send emails with upcoming information you may need.
- Review your DegreeWorks audit in Banner.
- Review your profile in rGrade.
DECISION POINT 1: Identification with Professional Education.
DECISION POINT 2: Admission to the Teacher Education.
DECISION POINT 3: Admission to Student Teaching.
DECISION POINT 4: Recommendation for Graduation and Licensure.