The Reach Out to the Handicapped of Indiana organization was established in 1985 to provide experiences that are not normally available to persons with disabilities and to give them a sense of well being.
- Be a resident of Indiana--preference to residents of Hancock County
- Achieve at least a 2.5 overall GPA
- Major in any special education area
- Have been admitted to the teaching curriculum
- Demonstrate volunteer and/or work experiences with persons with special needs through work experiences, volunteering, or through Student Council for Exceptional Children leadership
- Be a full-time student both fall and spring semesters or be a part-time student who is working with persons with handicaps