General Course Requirements for the Core Curriculum
- English sequence is determined by placement.
- A minimum grade of C is required in ENG 101, 102, 103, and 104.
- You must fulfill the English requirement by the completion of 62 credits.
- You may withdraw only once from each of the English courses.
- Writing Competency Exam is to be taken after earning credit in ENG 104 and 60 credit hours. The exam must be passed prior to graduation.
- Appropriate math course is determined by placement and major requirement.
- A minimum grade of C- is required in MATHs 201 and 207.
Elementary Education, Early Childhood, and Dual Elementary Education-Special Education Majors
Special Education Majors