We suggest several ways you can get the most from your tutoring session:
- Come to the Learning Center prepared. Bring textbooks, class notes, past exams, course syllabus, etc.
- Attempt any class assignments prior to your tutoring session.
- Attend all class sessions.
- Use other resources available to you, such as Supplemental Instruction sessions and review sessions.
- Be informed about professors' office hours.
- Be willing to actively participate in your tutoring session.
- Arrive on time. Sessions start on the hour.
- Call 765-285-3780 if unable to attend sessions.
- Sign in at the reception desk before each visit.
Academic Integrity Policy: Students and tutors are expected to comply with the academic ethics policies stated in Ball State University's Student Code.