Archives and Special Collections collects and preserves documentation in the following areas:
- Local history (Muncie and Delaware County)
- Ball State University history
- Materials related to Muncie as "Middletown"
- Rare books and manuscripts (consult Archives staff for specific areas)
Types of materials collected and preserved by the Archives include, but are not limited to:
- Records of businesses, industries, organizations, churches, and government
- Personal and family papers
- Oral histories
- Scrapbooks, diaries, correspondence
If you have materials that you would like to donate to the Archives, or you would like to support the Archives' mission through financial means, please contact us.