Fritz Dolak, D.A., M.L.S.
Fritz Dolak, Copyright and Intellectual Property Manager of the University Copyright Office and Special Assistant to the Dean, acts as Ball State University's clearinghouse for answers related to intellectual property and copyright, and is the designated DMCA Copyright Agent to the U.S. Copyright Office.
Marquis Who's Who Complete Bio Page
- 1995-2006 member of the Distance Education Planning Committee at Ball State University
- 1997 member of the Washington, D. C. Instructional Telecommunications Council investigation of fair use practices under Section 110(2) of the Copyright Act
- 1998 committee member creating the Ball State University Copyright Compliance Document
- 1998 created Ball State’s Internet copyright home page
- 1999 Federal testimony for the U.S. Register of Copyrights' “Report on Copyright and Digital Distance Education” which led to the TEACH Act
- 2003- TEACH Act Audioconference presenter for the Instructional Technology Council of Washington, D.C.
- 2004- the Chair of the annual University Libraries’ Copyright Conference
- 2004- created the University Copyright Center Home Page now the Copyright and Intellectual Property Office
- 2004- Senior Research Fellow for the Ball State Digital Policy Institute
- 2005-2008 Ball State Digital Media Repository
- 2005, ad hoc committee member crafting a response and recommendations on orphan works for the U.S. Copyright Office
- 2006 created the Copyright for Students homepage
- 2007- Who’s Who in America (invited)
- 2007 created the Copyright for Distance Educators homepage
- 2008 Co-chair, Digital Policy Institute National Conference
- 2008- Who’s Who in the World (invited)
- 2010 Moderator, Digital Policy Institute National Conference
- 2010 created the Copyright for Librarians homepage
- 2012 created the Copyright for K-12 homepage