The of the Ball State University Libraries' Drawings and Document Archive's mission is to collect, preserve and provide access to records of historic sites and structures in Indiana and the work of Indiana environmental design practitioners. You can help us achieve those goals by donating your design records for future research and exhibits.
We are particularly interested in:
- Architectural and landscape architectural drawings
- CAD architectural drawings
- Photographs, slides, digital images
- Job lists
- Scrapbooks and scrapbook material
- Promotional brochures
- Presentation drawings
- Office records
- Correspondence (especially correspondence regarding questions of design and client relations)
- Audio-visual materials
If you have materials that you would like to donate to the archive or want to support the archive's mission through a financial gift, please contact Ball State University Archives and Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.