Information for Students:
Your instructors may place materials on reserve at the following University Libraries locations:
• Main Circulation/Reserves (Bracken Library First Floor East)
• Educational Resources Collection (Bracken Library Lower Level)
• Music Collection (Bracken Library Lower Level)
• Architecture Library (Architecture Building, Room 116)
• Science-Health Science Library (Cooper Nursing Building, Room 16)
You can check out items that your instructor has placed on course reserve. These materials have shortened circulation periods and accelerated fines due to their high demand.
If your instructor places items on electronic course reserve, you can access the digitized materials through CardCat by following these instructions:
• Log into CardCat using your Ball State University username and password. You must be logged into CardCat in order to view Course Reserves.
• Click on the Course Reserves link in CardCat.
• Search for materials by Instructor, Course Name, or Course Number.
• Click on Item Details.
• Click on the URL (web address) of the document.
NOTE: If the material is only available in a physical hard copy, the CardCat record will direct you to the appropriate location and give you details about the circulation period.
Information for Instructors:
If you are an instructor, you may use the Course Reserves Request System to submit requests for items to be processed for reserve. Otherwise, you may drop off or pick up your reserve materials at the appropriate Reserves location at the University Libraries.