Free Scholarship Searches
Here are several financial aid Web sites which provide scholarship search opportunities and information. If you receive a scholarship from a non-Ball State source, you will need to notify us.
- College Board: a free scholarship search database to locate scholarships, internships, grants, and loans that match your education level, talents, and background. This scholarship search claims students will find potential opportunities from a database of more than 2,300 sources of college funding, totaling nearly $3 billion in available aid.
- College Toolkit: A resource for students involved in the scholarship process. It contains a database of scholarship opportunities for students to search and offers online application forms for select scholarships.
- MACH 25 (CollegeNET): A database that contains more than 600,000 awards totaling approximately $1.6 billion. The keyword search gives you a quick way to narrow down to a particular scholarship or group of scholarships.
- Peterson’s Scholarship Search: A database provided by the college guide publisher is one of the largest undergraduate scholarship databases available. It connects students with more than 1.6 million scholarships, grants, and awards worth nearly $6.4 billion.
- ScholarshipHelp.org: A site that educates students about scholarship access and the necessary requirements for achieving maximum financial aid. It also provides information free of change to help students avoid scholarship scam artists and misleading authors who promise "secrets" to what is essentially publicly available information.
- Scholarship Hunter: A free and easy-to-use scholarship research source.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Lucina Hall, room 245
Muncie, Indiana 47306
7:30 am-4:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
Walk-in counseling hours:
8:00 am-11:00 am (Monday-Friday)
1:00 pm- 3:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
Phone operator hours:
7:30 am- 3:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
Phone: 765-285-5600 or
Fax: 765-285-2173 or