Eligible students may purchase a Ball State student ID as part of the Connect Program. To receive your Ball State ID, please do the following:
1. Visit the Ball State Welcome Center in Lucina Hall. The Office of Admissions will verify that you are a Connect Program participant. You'll need to submit the following materials:
- verified Connect participant
- $50 (check or cash)
- official Ivy Tech registration (schedule of classes)
- driver's license or Indiana ID card with photo
2. Take your Connect Program Identification Card Verification Form, available from the Ball State Welcome Center, to the bursar's office in Lucina Hall, room B31. You will pay your $50 ID fee and obtain a payment receipt.
3. Take your receipt to the registrar's office in Lucina Hall, room B43. Present your receipt, Ivy Tech registration, and photo ID. Your ID card will be printed while you wait.